Форум о ставках на спорт  

Вернуться   Форум о ставках на спорт > Прочее > Архив

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 6th January 2017, 05:34
7jw65gq78b 7jw65gq78b вне форума
Демон

cheap air jordans Christensen Q&A on how to streng

are designed to get you to click through the link and log in with your passwords and personal information so fraudsters can capture personal info and do their dirty work. Dear Doreen: I just read your column and wondered if you're aware that criminals are also using mail that arrives in your real mailbox. I received a letter, ostensibly from Office Depot. It informed me that I had unclaimed "property" -- $9.98 -- that they wanted me to retrieve by filling out some information which included the last 4 digits of my Social Security number. Ever vigilant for online scams, I found this to be suspicious. I went online to Office Depot's website and "spoke" with a Live Chat person,cheap jordan shoes, giving her the information. She replied that this was indeed a phishing scam. I shared this story at a club meeting this week and another member reported she'd received a similar letter supposedly from Verizon. As I am a senior citizen I believe they are targeting older folks who they think may not be computer literate. I wonder how many people have already returned those forms to claim their money! -- B.H. Dear B.H.: Good job! Always be vigilant and suspicious. These scams, perpetrated by snail mail,amass denver, email or telephone,cheap retro jordans, target everyone, not just seniors. Crooks cast a wide net. Anyone who contacts you ?? especially when unsolicited ?? asking for your Social Security number or other personal information should be ignored. Report scams like this to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center amass denver 26 Issues Found During DC Metrorail S amass denver LeBron Leads Heat to Second Straight
Ответ

Опции темы