Форум о ставках на спорт  

Вернуться   Форум о ставках на спорт > Прочее > Кидки на БЮВе

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 1st June 2017, 14:08
4c11we7j9i 4c11we7j9i вне форума
Забанен

real cheap jordans retro oec dpw 157

for Postsecondary Research. In case you haven’t heard, it’s Pride weekend. Yesterday Mayor R.T. Ryback invited me and 4,521 other people (oh,real cheap jordans retro, all right,online air jordan, on Facebook) to join him for the parade on Sunday (June 24), which starts at 11 a.m. Line up near the intersection of 3rd St. and Nicollet around 10:30. See the Pride website for a list of events including Pride in Concert with headliner Kelly Rowland. Starting Friday at around 8:30 p.m., the St. Anthony Falls Bridge will shine with rainbow colors. It’s Pride’s 40th year, a milestone anniversary. How galling that it’s also the year the Marriage Amendment appears on the November ballot. If you go to the parade, the mayor suggests you wear teal clothing to match the new signs against the amendment. Courtesy of the Walker Art CenterA rendering of the new Walker cinema The Uptown Theater remains closed for renovations, but the shiny new Walker Cinema throws open its doors tonight (Friday, June 22). Nearly four decades old,cheap air jordans, the former Walker theater felt a bit like a high-school auditorium. I can’t wait to see the new one. Better projection, better sound, better seats. The renovations were designed by John Cook of the Minneapolis-based HGA (aka Hammel, Green, Abrahamson),cheap real jordans, the same firm behind Northrop’s redo and the Nelson Cultural Center at the American Swedish Institute (opening June 30). The Walker is celebrating with three special screenings: Benh Zeitlin’s “Beasts of the Southern Wild,cheap jordans online,” winner of the 2012 Sundance Grand Jury Prize,
Ответ

Опции темы